“IT’S A SIN” interview with Ian Fulcher. The costume designer sat down to chat with CANDID & DIVERSE’S Sophia Lenore about the new Starzplay’s series.
“IT’S A SIN” Summary
The series follows a group of friends who move to London in 1981. The five episode series documents the evolution of the group friendships over the span of a decade.
Between the years of 1981-1991 we witness the friendships quickly develop into strong bonds – but the fast developing HIV/AIDS crisis in the United Kingdom greatly impacts each of their lives in devastating ways.
“IT’S A SIN” Interview Summary
During the interview they talk about:
- why Ian selected certain pieces or wardrobe options for each character
- how each character’s style evolves with their development
- who his favorite character to create and evolve with in terms of their wardrobe was
Interviews of Interest
- Blindspotting Interview with Jaylen Barron
- “Run The World” Interview
- ‘We Are Who We Are’ Interview With Jordan Kristine Seamón
Thumbnail Picture curtesy of ©RED Production Company & All3Media International