Tired of the same old lipstick? We have 5 easy alternatives to lipstick that are worth your while…ever tried lip stain? Well find out more!
If you are the type of trendy mama who likes the look of a lipstick, but you want a little more moisture, try this totally chic long-lasting lip stain – Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Stain to be specific.
It’s a matte lip color in crayon form. If you’re like me and you love the look of a perfectly stained pout, this is a great product to try. Never before will your lips feel so cushioned and minty from something so matte.
In addition to drastically boosting the moisture content of your lips by a whopping 6000% after 28 days of use (seriously), the stains are ultra-flattering and a delight to wear, thanks to a peppermint oil-infused formula.
And the color intensity compared to lipstick? Out. of. this. world.
Colors Fiery and Lively look AMAZING on brown skin complexions and it is sooo easy to apply.
In a nutshell: you need this product! Try them today, you won’t regret it!
If you cannot find Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip products here are some other suggestions:
- Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil ($24, narscosmetics.com): This product is my total fave, and I swear by its moist but long-wearing color. It has a subtle shine; not too glossy, yet the color doesn’t budge through a power dinner.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm ($16, sephora.com): Next on my hit list is this buttery smooth balm, which leaves a hint of shine and lovely light color.
- Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color ($19, sephora.com): This color is creamy and sparkly and smoothes around lips like a liner, and then glides on to fill in the lips with rich shades of love.
- Buxom Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick ($18, sephora.com): This is a great 3-in-1 product that acts like a liner, a lipstick and plumps up your pout at the same time.
It is trendy and smart switch to a stick, it will save you time and money. If you did not know…now you know.
- Creative Director: Sophia Lenore
- Photographer: Phil Halfmann
- Wardrobe Stylist: Yui Iida
- Hair & Makeup: Sophia Lenore
- Jewelry & Accessories: KONPLOTT